Gourmet Original Flavor Smoked Oysters from the Willapa Bay, Washington USA by Ekone Oysters (6-PACK)
Unlike the smoked oysters you find in your local grocery store, these oysters are not grown in China, but rather the USA.
Ekone, is one of the largest independent oyster farmers and is based on the Willapa Bay in Southwest Washington, near the mouth of the Columbia River.
The Willapa is the cleanest bay in the United States.
These oysters are a truly unique, boutique oyster. They are grown, harvested, smoked and canned by Ekone in their Bay Center facility. There are no machines everything is done by hand, from the harvesting to the shuking to the smoking.
All natural, and in most cases organic products are used to flavor the oysters. There are no preservatives or added chemicals. They are grown, smoked and canned in a way that is healthy and pure.
Ekone oysters are larger and more flavorful than the commodity, grocery store brands grown in China. They make an elegant and unique addition to any snack, meal, party or event.
Ekone Smoked Oysters from the Willapa Bay are a local, gourmet, healthy, and sustainable choice.
- ECONOMICAL: 6-PACK with free shipping through Prime
- FLAVORFUL: Naturally wood smoked and hand packed with all natural flavors
- HEALTHY: Gluten free; excellent source of protein and iron and BPA Free cans
- SUSTAINABLE: From managed, sustainable fisheries; product of USA
- PURE: Farmed in the cleanest bay in the USA - Willapa Bay, Washington